BAKDES (Bakti Desa) Wishes

Hello fellows ! So I will tell you about my little wishes when I did BAKDES in Ciberem Village 

The purpose of this activity is to be able to feel each other how to live in the village. We people who live in cities that are usually easier to do something, should be grateful because all the food we need usually comes from the village.

when I already visited, helped both adoptive parents and saw cheerful children there. I thought I wanted to make this village a more futuristic village. Like making an escalator ladder for the farmers there when going to work so as not to get tired, make a decent school for children there, making natural energy so they can reduce electricity or water costs, Etc. 


It is a fun time especially when you can play with the kids there,


Thank You 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Leopard "The Silent Hunter Monster"