Edu Passion 2k19

Hello guys welcome to my blog ea


So ill tell you something, at 24 january 2019 my school SMAN 3 Bandung make an event called edu passion. this event focuses on universities that will be chosen by students in the future and many popular universities are following it like UNPAD, UI, ITB etc. In that event I talked to someone from St. Andrew who based in the USA he said that in March there will be a summer camp, but i dont think i will join except its free :))) and for the last I talked to someone from ITB because my friend Kiwil wanted to go there. This event very helpful for you who want an information about universities, especially for who want to continue school to a higher level, like 12th graders.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Leopard "The Silent Hunter Monster"