Recommendation Letter

Juan Agiel M.S.
17 Bali Street, Sumur Bandung, Bandung, IN 40113 +6281223125179



April 15th, 2019

Mr. W. Barton Rogers
MIT Department of Chemistry
Cambridge
BostonAmerika Serikat

Dear Mr. Rogers,

Hello Department of Chemistry at MIT, My name is Juan Agiel from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Responding to your scholarship Programs 2019 .I want to introduce Nur Rizki Muzakki. He is 17 Years old. He is a humorous and independent person.

My friend are very talented in learning, especially in chemistry subjects and technical drawings. He also often participates in chemical championships and others, besides that he is also one of the students who has a grade above average and is a class ranking.

With all his talents and abilities, I wish Nur Rizki Muzakki will accepted in this programs because I believe he will do something different in the future. With his attractive point of view it would be a pity if he could not maximize his abilities. I'm really support Nur Rizki Muzakki for applying this scholarship. 

I am sure he will be happy if he can be accepted at your university, and you will not regret accepting it because he will be one of the best students there.

Sincerely,


Juan Agiel M.S
Gambar terkait

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Leopard "The Silent Hunter Monster"